DanceSport Alberta publishes a monthy e-newsletter, Pivotal Times, that is electronically sent to members of the association. Pivotal Times includes articles on recent competitions and upcoming events as well as updates from the IDSF.
Published annually, the free to Members' Handbook provides a comprehensive list of competitions as well as listings of dance-related businesses. In addition to this it also includes full competition rules.
Listings are free! If you wish to have your dance-related business listed in the next edition please contact .
Advertising in the Members' Handbook
The deadline for advertising submissions for the 2013/2014 publication is August 15, 2013
. Ads are sold only as full pages. The cost is $50 per page for black & white and $100 per page for color. Please adhere to the following mechanical specifications when preparing your ad:
- Ads should be submitted via email to .
- Note the publication size has changed from previous years. Full page trim is 8" x 10" and may include 1/8" bleeds (build your file to 8.25" x 10.25"). Ensure you maintain a safety of at least 1/4" for all critical information with a 1/2" recommended due to perfect binding.
- Publication is perfect bound.
- Ads must be print ready.
- Electronic files only.
- PDF files should be submitted whenever possible. We are unable to accept the following formats: MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher, Corel.
- Files must be high resolution (300 dpi for images, 1200 dpi for text and line art). Images taken from your website are only 72 dpi and not high enough quality for print.
Should you have any questions regarding the preparation of your ad files please contact Eric Gooden of Hype Media at .
Please submit payment to (cheques payable to DanceSport Alberta):
3724 - 3 Ave SW
Calgary AB T3C 0A6